Win a Keeper or Moon Cup!
May brings so many wonderful things! May Day, Menstrual Monday, Mother’s Day and… our Menstruation: New Products & Perspectives Tweet Chat!
So if you haven’t already, mark your calendars for May 11th! Be Prepared Period and You ARE Loved will be coming together to host our monthly #PeriodTalk tweet chat event! This month we will feature special guests Julie Sygiel of Sexy Period and Tara Bruley, founder of Be Prepared Period as they discuss both new period products and the perspectives that come with trying these alternatives.
To help promote the event and encourage participation The Keeper has generously donated a menstrual cup (winner may choose between the Keeper or Moon Cup & size) for us to give away to one very lucky participant.
Simple to use, both The Moon Cup and The Keeper are innovative feminine hygiene products that are worn internally, freeing women from dependency on cumbersome, uncomfortable, expensive, paper-based products. Economical, efficient, comfortable, and environment-friendly, reusable menstrual cups are attractive alternatives to other feminine hygiene products. Made by a woman for women, The Keeper is made from natural gum rubber — i.e., latex and The Moon Cup made from medical grade silicone — i.e., non-latex.
“I discovered The Keeper several years ago while planning a trip to Peru. I had never heard of a menstrual cup, but several friends had spoken highly of both The Keeper and The Moon Cup, so I decided to try it. One month later, after hiking, biking and trekking across South America, I was sold! I initially thought that I would only use The Keeper while backpacking, but upon returning home, decided to make it a permanent part of my life. The Keeper is so easy to use, and so superior to disposable menstrual products, that I happily switched to it permanently. Thank you for making a product that not only makes dealing with my period easier, but also helps me to be a better steward of the planet.” -Anna
For more information on either the Keeper or Moon Cup please visit The Keeper.
*With this giveaway being designed to promote our upcoming TweetChat, Friday, May 11, 2012 the winner must be present to win. (Present, being defined by posting at least one #PeriodTalk tweet between 1:40 and 2:40pm Eastern on May 11th, 2012.)
Want to stay up-to-date on our giveaway opportunities or upcoming tweet chats? Sign up for our giveaway notifications and be notified the next time we are giving away more FREE stuff! Receive Tweet Chat announcements/reminders by signing up, here.
“Click Here” for more details about the chat. To Enter the giveaway:
How to enter:
1. You must use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter this giveaway.
2. You may enter using any of the listed entry options in the Rafflecopter widget. You may choose one option or all options. Each option is worth 1-5 entries into the giveaway.
3. For each option you choose to enter with, click on “CLICK HERE”, follow the instructions, then click on “I DID THIS” and fill out the required information.
4. The giveaway starts on April 12, 2012 and ends on May 11, 2012 at 2:30pm EST.
5. At the conclusion of the giveaway, we will verify all entries.
6. Once the verification process is complete, we will use the Rafflecopter widget to select the winner(s) and contact them.
7. The winner(s) will have 48 hours from our notification email to respond with their full name and mailing address. If we do not receive a response, you will forfeit your prize and another winner will be selected. Please be sure to check your spam filters!
For a quick, 46 second video tutorial on how to enter, “Click Here.”
Posted by The Be Prepared Period Team
Saturday, April 14th, 2012
This post has 49 Comments